1. IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Members are encouraged to install GOM or HOLA or TUNNELBEAR for an added layer of protection.

The SEX forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yet more spam

Discussion in 'The Trivia HQ' started by ginfreely, Mar 5, 2016.

1. ginfreely

ginfreely Alfrescian Old Timer

Re: PAP David Ong and a short lesson on how to be a Tua Pau Xian

Yes use clones to ask questions, answer, support each other and up the thread. Sinkie and clones did that all the time. Usually the act nice and charming clone will ask the question (eg. Glockman), while the like-to-appear-smart, down to earth and cynical one will answer (eg. Onitsuka). And act sick clone will be the one with forgiveable foul mouth and attention seeking antics like married woman badgering a man to buy cheesecake for her to hospital (eg. MovieStar).

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
  2. ginfreely

Re: MP David Ong affair. Did it really happen?

Oh look arrogant bastard mudland trash semaj2357 spewing rubbish and lies of me again. Your mother wife daughters are all fatfugs prostitutes who go home to their sugar daddy! With herpes and poor service! Cheap fucks that customers don't want to pay for poor service!

3. ginfreely

Re: PAP MP David Ong Infected with HIV and spread to his family?

No I was not. You are the one caught lying that I am caught based on nothing! Yes you were screaming I am caught when gsfosnis alleged that he has screenshot that I said life is not precious. Now proven no screenshot, all lies and you are caught lying I am caught based on nothing! Fuck you mudland trash!

4. ginfreely

Oh look arrogant bastard mudland trash semaj2357 spewing rubbish and lies of me again. Your mother wife daughters are all fatfugs prostitutes who go home to their sugar daddy! With herpes and poor service! Cheap fucks that customers don't want to pay for poor service!

5. virus

virus Alfrescian Old Timer

Fuck you chinkie bitch... never insult malay and allah indeed. damn you and your whore family to hell.

6. ginfreely

7. virus

virus Alfrescian Old Timer

fatfugs ginfreely go give spider fark.

8. ginfreely

Hahahah bastard get caught lying acting blur with herpes! Mudland trash you are doomed liar bastard.

9. ginfreely

10. ginfreely

You bastard defeated dog fuck off!

11. ginfreely

Re: How Wendy Husband found out?

Demand an apology for a wrong act by wunderfool has nothing to do with getting sympathy. Barbarian mudland trash like you of course think you are entitled to bully people and walk off. Fuck off to mudland since you like it so much!

12. ginfreely

13. ginfreely

Stop lying that I insulted Malay and Allah! You are another gsfosnis making false allegation of me. Prove it! Fuck your whore family to hell. Fuck you bastard dog insulting Chinese!

14. ginfreely

Thick-skinned bastard mudland trash you are caught lying! Everything from your mouth is sewerage talk! Sia suay lang mudland trash fuck off!

15. ginfreely

16. ginfreely

Mudland trash semaj2357 caught lying but acting blur! Continue to spewing rubbish and lies of me again. Your mother wife daughters are all fatfugs prostitutes who go home to their sugar daddy! With herpes and poor service! Cheap fucks that customers don't want to pay for poor service! Arrogant bastard fuck off!

17. ginfreely

Re: Sinkies And Chinks Grabbing Free Food In A Frenzy At Temple!

Mudland trash semaj2357 caught lying but acting blur! Continue to spewing rubbish and lies of me again. Your mother wife daughters are all fatfugs prostitutes who go home to their sugar daddy! With herpes and poor service! Cheap fucks that customers don't want to pay for poor service! Arrogant bastard fuck off!

18. ginfreely

Good for you to do more evil?

19. ginfreely

Stop lying! Already clearly explained anyone with brains know I was not giving advice but telling you to stop bullying fat people in that thread and emphasising I am not siding people who can always lose weight by exercise and diet. You are twisting it to say I am giving advice to fat people so that you can mock me for giving advice and yet fat - both of which are untrue. Fuck off lah whole world knows why you targeting me. You are an arrogant bastard mudland trash. That's why.

20. ginfreely