1. IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Members are encouraged to install GOM or HOLA or TUNNELBEAR for an added layer of protection.

The SEX forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tri Tower Residences @ JB Sentral CIQ

Discussion in 'A Singaporean's guide to Living In JB' started by brocoli, Apr 21, 2013.

1. cow138

cow138 Alfrescian Old Timer

They're Just riding the wave.
    This is likely to be their first foray into the luxury segment. Let's see how it will turn out.

If they're good then can possibly go for second development.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
  2. penjohorian

penjohorian Alfrescian Old Timer

Indeed this is the first luxury project for MB, the design of their building is nothing fancy to me, materials and spec wise is still consider ok but somehow they managed to get Capri by Fraser to manage one of their hotel residence tower.
    This project is situated at the very good location, the only concern is the traffic condition surrounding the area and they have factor in the future value of this project in their selling price.
    Based on last year when I met up with their Director, they have seem knowing something behind abt the RTS location before hence they dare to factor in into their launching price.

3. brocoli

brocoli Alfrescian Old Timer

any updates?

4. cow138

cow138 Alfrescian Old Timer

I always felt that this developer is out of its depth..
    He is trying to play with the big boys. But I'm not too sure whether they have the financial muscle to ride out any potential downturn.
    If they don't it then buyers will be the ones holding the bag.

Best be careful about it MB products. No offence to those that have committed. Just my own pov

5. austin_hts

austin_hts Alfrescian Old Timer

Anyone knows Tri-Tower launch price ? Or lowest recorded psf (after discount) sold?