1. IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Members are encouraged to install GOM or HOLA or TUNNELBEAR for an added layer of protection.  The SEX forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The next GE...

Discussion in 'The Political / Serious Zone [no rep deductions]' started by zhihau, Sep 14, 2017.

1. zhihau

zhihau Alfrescian (InfP) + S-Mod Old Timer

The oppositions must rid the white bastards of the 2/3 majority in Parliament. I believe in taking small steps, I believe the fence sitters felt the same way too. Is there a need to contest all constituencies? The last GE tells you fear drives people to do irrational things. Fear also made PAP do irrational things.

Moving forward, what's next? Strike the iron when it's hot. Walk the ground, doesn't matter if the boundaries change again, persevere. Connect with your potential voters sincerely. Let the mantra be: absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Concentrate firepower in about 55% of the Parliamentary seats. Convince the fence sitters and hopefully it'll bear some fruits. Think about it.

2. Bad New Brown

Bad New Brown Alfrescian Old Timer

If the next generations of WP can win East Coast or Marine Parade GRC, the local Singaporeans will have bright future ahead.

3. zhihau

A little bird told me there are some WP nests at MP GRC

4. Bad New Brown

Bad New Brown Alfrescian Old Timer

Their new headquarters look nice :D

5. zhihau

They should put some notes in their mooncakes on 30 Sep. Riddles and poetry is a must during Mid-Autumn Festival :D:D:D

6. myfoot123

myfoot123 Alfrescian (Inf)

WP has been too gentle with PAP for many years. If they don't strike hard, their status and position as opposition may be destroyed completely by their enemy as in the case of AHTC trap set up by PAP.

7. zhihau

After JBJ got ousted of the Parliament, I agree WP had been far too gentle with PAP. When CSM came on board, I thought solid questions would come raining into the Parliament. A toothless tiger at best, WP had better buck up.