1. IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Members are encouraged to install GOM or HOLA or TUNNELBEAR for an added layer of protection.

The SEX forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The investment thread (Finally)

Discussion in 'A Singaporean's guide to Living In JB' started by wuqi256, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Manhattan

Manhattan Alfrescian Old Timer

2. zorges

zorges New Member

Home Page:
  3. darkdevil

darkdevil Alfrescian Old Timer

Just came back from Cambodia. I must say my perception has changed. High Rise Buildings, Condominiums, Shopping Malls are changing the skyline of Phnom Penh. Internationals Brands such as Adidas, G2000, Starbucks are already there. For anyone who is interested, as i have chanced upon 2 Mixed Development by Singapore Listed Developer - The Bridge Retail Mall and The PEAK Cambodia. Understand that they are offering 70% Guaranteed Rental Return over 10 years (average 7% per annum) for the Retail Mall and 12% Guaranteed Rental Return over 2 years (6% per annum) for the Residential Apartments.

4. edragon

edragon Alfrescian Old Timer

Under the minimum sum CPF will pay out from 65 to 85, a period of 20 years. One gotta use only 66% of the payout so that the 34% balance can last another 10 years to 95.
    Or better still, use only 50% and the balance until 105.