1. IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Members are encouraged to install GOM or HOLA or TUNNELBEAR for an added layer of protection.

The SEX forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Discussion in 'A Singaporean's guide to Living In JB' started by wuqi256, Aug 15, 2012.

1. ginfreely

ginfreely Alfrescian Old Timer

Oh this Malaysian loser harrassing me also gloated that I paid a high price for buying a house in Malaysia! As usual he chicken out when I asked him to list the evidence of the high price I paid. So Singaporeans out there be warned. That’s the truth of warm and friendly Malaysians that will make Singaporeans pay enormous high price for their cheapo house that’s cheap for themselves and themselves only!

2. ginfreely

Coward Malaysian criminal bullies! Come and steal slander and harrass me no end elsewhere but quiet like a mouse here. Scared your Malaysian house cannot sell? Too bad you never think of that when stealing slandering and harrassing me starting from your first malicious shit post slandering me in 2012/3.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  3. ginfreely

Or scared because the truths of what I said are hidden in your PM, Facebook and WhatsApp?

4. ginfreely

Wow malicious Malaysian Chinese thief that speaks Cantonese semaj2357 got the cheek after stealing to do body shaming of me to have off balanced breasts! And no shame to trample my late father paintings as paintings of cunts! Steal slander harrass and insult me and my family after stealing from me! Shameless Malaysian savages indeed. Let the world know how shameful and malicious savages acts that you have done!

5. ginfreely

Let the whole world know shameless Malaysian Chinese neighbors harrassed me by knocking on my house walls at late night to steal my photos walking around my home and Garden to check what happened. Conniving snakes crying poor victim of racial policies! 汉奸Ganged up with filthy Malaysian Indians to spread my stolen photos to India Iran Netherlands. Really pieces of malicious shit!

6. menghuii

menghuii Alfrescian Old Timer

actually
    i wonder whats the problem with you guys. you are the ones who bought a msian pty and you pretty much shld know what you are in for. so whydehell are you bothered abt who say what!

as if you have to explain to people the reason, silly or not, you buy one. like that you might as well tell them all the profit and loss in all your investment!

7. ginfreely

See? Proven malicious Malaysians are self entitled criminals and bastard bullies like this one. Not a hint of apology for their countrymen bad behavior and instead point finger at tourist and investor ownself stupid. Ya lor I stupid to think too highly of Malaysians, if I know Malaysians are Ungrateful educated savages and way to become winner is stealing slandering and harrassing I would not come to buy a house for sure. Should have believed in LKY!

8. ginfreely

And Singaporeans don’t think that fellow Singaporeans will help you when meet such malicious Malaysian bastards. Sinkies will only join in to insult you papaya ghost, which I now know why. Apparently some Malaysian Indian bastards must have digitally enhanced my breasts while sending to filthy Indians all over the world and that’s why I received a naked photo from a filthy Indian in Saudi Arabia via WhatsApp.

So I would advise Singaporeans to stay far away from buying JB properties as you never know when you will meet some mad and evil psychopath that hate Singaporeans enough for jealousy or whatever reasons and will do anything and everything evil and filthy to bring you down. Suddenly you become a whore prostitute mistress slut that deserved to be cyber bullied by the whole world filthy people no thanks to filthy and malicious Malaysians. All facts not opinions.

9. ginfreely

Btw this mad and evil Malaysian psychopath is still hiding in the other forum posting fake news half truths and malicious lies of Singaporean women to win. And he just posted another thread minutes after I posted this. Of course it’s not a coincidence but another perfect manifestation of malice by malicious Malaysian that will do anything and everything filthy to bring Singaporean down just for jealousy. So cheap so filthy so malicious so low class unsuccessful rubbish people!

10. ginfreely

And malicious Malaysians and Indians bastards all can sleep soundly at night after harming a Singaporean woman! Stealing slandering and harrassing to win! Full of evil pride no shame!

11. ginfreely

Malaysians side Malaysians in filthy crimes against Singaporean woman and keep attacking me as lunatic to justify their crimes on me!

12. ginfreely

And that thread has just been confirmed fake news on Singaporean woman! That’s how lowlife Malaysians are keep posting fake news half truths and malicious lies of Singaporean women! I will advise all Singaporeans not to buy any house in Malaysia! Become a slut whore mistress and lunatic all filthy allegations from filthy malicious Malaysians cheap mouth! Insulted and trampled worldwide from Singapore to India Iran Netherlands!

13. ginfreely

Garbage protecting garbage! Garbage talking garbage to insult me and garbage calling me a garbage!

14. weiyeelee

weiyeelee Alfrescian Old Timer

Bukit indah Nusajaya Common rooms are available in bukit indah , just 3 minutes to Aeon Mall and 15 minutes to CIQ to Tuas. Pls Whatsapp +65 9299 0822 to arrange to view to appreciates.

15. ginfreely

Garbage ganged up with garbage to win by sexual harassment!