1. IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Members are encouraged to install GOM or HOLA or TUNNELBEAR for an added layer of protection.

The SEX forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Discussion in 'A Singaporean's guide to Living In JB' started by wuqi256, Aug 15, 2012.

1. ginfreely

ginfreely Alfrescian Old Timer

Lots of such no morals Malaysians in this forum. That explains the first slandering post in 2012/3 and subsequent cover up until now. You can buy out selfish sinkies but I will be here till end of my life to tell the world and Other Singaporeans how ugly and malicious Malaysians are!

2. ginfreely

So low class so cheap so filthy so malicious. That’s the ugly truths of Malaysian Chinese and Indians. You think you malicious black hand won by circulating to India and Iran and whole world? 见不得光的胜利。贱!

3. ginfreely

B1F4E105-C533-4AA7-B1E3-13858772A3A5.jpeg

7D1BE169-3D67-4D50-9E97-3B069E2AC304.jpeg

Filthy Malaysians feel free to report me to Malaysia polis or Singapore police. I also hope they will find out for me why are these people calling me from India and Iran.

4. ginfreely

Hey malicious no morals Malaysians here it has been so many days since my posts appeared here and not a squeak heard. Don’t act nice here while going to the other forum and underground to attack me viciously behind. Hypocritical cowards indeed. Let the whole world how sickening and pretentious Malaysians are! Definitely guilty conscience of filthy crimes done against me and ostrichs hiding head in the sand of the ugly truths about Malaysians and Indians being low class, cheap, filthy, malicious thieves slanderers and harrassers.

5. ginfreely

Disgraced nation obigood! Go report polis lah. Stating facts here I no worry. Malaysia is full of thieves slanderers and harrassers that used sexual harrassment crimes to win. Spread to Iran spread to India fellow shit hole countries to win!

6. ginfreely

欺人太甚的马来西亚人! 贱马来西亚人! You need not do a thing to malicious Malaysians for them to do filthy trick filthy crimes to bring you down just for jealousy! Ask lee Chong Wei! Ask me!

7. ginfreely

Malaysia is a nation of coward bullies! Bully a Singaporean woman with vicious malicious lies! 做人不是这样的马来西亚人!

8. ginfreely

So what did Malaysian criminals spread about me to Iran and India? A whore? A slut? A mistress? Steal my photos walking around at home? Guess what I am a virgin. Do you know what heinous crimes you did to me Malaysians? Your whole nation deserved to go up in smoke!

9. ginfreely

B51D2364-6264-40EA-9054-30A82E67DACE.jpeg I have another missed call from Netherlands a few days ago. Shitty people bring their shitty culture no matter where they go! And so cheapskate to only ring one time before hanging up. Poor people no money to call IDD don’t harrass people!

10. ginfreely

Send malicious Malaysians spreading fake news and stolen photos of me to India, Iran, Netherlands etc to 1000 years in jail!

11. ginfreely

Malaysian Chinese ganged up with Malaysian Indians and India Indians to harm own race. 走狗汉奸!Not fake news but real news of malicious Malaysians!

12. ginfreely

No response from Malaysian Chinese here? Proven guilty 走狗汉奸! You happy celebrating your win with filthy Malaysian Indians and India Indians? That’s Malaysian way of becoming winner: by stealing slandering and harrassing a Singaporean woman. So proud! Clap clap clap!

13. ginfreely

Is there a conspiracy against me? You know I know heaven knows there is. Malicious Malaysian conspiracy with filthy Indians all over the world! Evil and worldwide conspiracy.

14. bluesky321

bluesky321 Alfrescian Old Timer

Hi Guys,

Does anyhow know where to buy those Portable Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink in Johor? (https://goo.gl/images/Zz5P92) To get it in Singapore is so easy, there are so many shops selling it like hoekee.com, but i try to google and find it in Johor, it's so hard to find. I have emailed around 6 kitchen cabinet contractors, and none have it. Does anyone have any idea? Would really appreciate if someone can provide a few suppliers where I can purchase from. Thank you.

15. ginfreely

Malaysians will surely make loud noise when false allegations made like crispy chicken Rendang. Why not a single squeak in this case? Because the slandering post back then was true, the stealing of my data and photos was true, spreading to India Iran etc was true. Everything true, real news not fake news! Lately I have even faced shameless sexual harrassment of whistling from low class Malaysians and sinkies. And many shameless Malaysian pretending to be sinkies in the other forum calling me toilet bowl loud loud like gospel truth. Proven that’s the Malaysian way of winning: stealing slandering and harrassing. Worldwide conspiracy against a Singaporean woman!

16. ginfreely

67B0CA2B-4135-479F-A7C8-89DE824DFE78.jpeg

Some act smart malicious Malaysians and Indians think they are so smart to harrass me by giving me a missed call every few days. Today another call and new pattern phone number that when dialed back the system said incomplete number. Call them on WhatsApp also no answer. These malicious dogs and snakes sure learn new things everyday on how to steal slander and harrass people! So proud! Let the whole world know how smart malicious Malaysians and Indians are to harrass a Singaporean woman who did no harm to them!

17. ginfreely

Update of sexual harrassment by malicious Malaysian cowards that just gave loud whistles into the air while hiding in his house nearby. Do you think such Malaysian savages sexual harrassing a Singaporean woman deserved to be screamed and shouted vulgarities by the SINGAPOREAN woman in return? Or do Malaysians expect and demand the Singaporean to be civil to them while trampling her stealing slandering and harrassing her no end? Self entitled Malaysian assholes indeed.

18. ginfreely

Only Malaysian and Indian assholes will steal and slander and then turned around to sexually harrass the victim of theft and slander. Shameless thieves and slanderers with shameful behavior! Let the world know how shameless these Malaysian and Indian assholes are!

19. ginfreely

Just heard another ringing bell sound in the middle of the night. Note not door bell but those kind of bell ringing. Gave a shout into the air again that Malaysian thieves like to ring bell! 马来西亚贼喜欢装神弄鬼! Malaysians think that they are so self entitled and so smart to trample and harrass me deserved to be screamed and shouted at by Singaporean woman!

Go upload video lah say SINGAPOREAN this and that while conveniently hide your stealing slandering and harrassing crimes! That’s favorite Malaysian filthy trick to steal video and show SINGAPOREAN getting angry while conveniently hide the valid reasons why people get angry! So lawless so low class so cheap so malicious!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  20. ginfreely

One malicious Malaysian in the other forum just called me cheapo for buying house in Malaysia. That’s the truth of cheapo Malaysians that come to work in Singapore but call Singaporean investor in their country cheapo! Btw they are the same ones that go round calling me toilet bowl like their birthright. Proven poor victims of racial polices Malaysian Indians and Chinese are full of lies. They are the big bullies themselves!