1. IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Members are encouraged to install GOM or HOLA or TUNNELBEAR for an added layer of protection.

The SEX forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Discussion in 'Discussions about Religion.' started by saaha, Oct 8, 2017.

1. saaha

saaha Alfrescian Old Timer

i know it that my mother is not ignorant fool like me. and knows it very well that who hsa tilled her. :) and has seen my papa before my birth.

but you are too intelligent that you have seen your papa before your birth. so indeed you must be Krishna or recognized agent of Krishna. ( waaahaa ) what an claim ( indirectly ) that you are Krishna or his recognzied authority ( waahaa ) broken failure.

2. sohbuckkong

sohbuckkong Alfrescian Old Timer

Hey ive already fuck your mother chow chee bye, do u know that iveteven ask my dog to fuckyr mother chow cheebye and yr cheebxe mum was so happy that she keep licking my dog balls and lanjeow. Yesterday yr cheebye mum just knock on my door again, i push her away because her cheebye so fucking stink, so pls go and lick yr mum ccb and make sure its clean before u fucking ask her to see me.