1. IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Members are encouraged to install GOM or HOLA or TUNNELBEAR for an added layer of protection.

The SEX forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Con·trar·i·an Jo·h·or

Discussion in 'A Singaporean's guide to Living In JB' started by ikani, Dec 18, 2016.

1. ikani

ikani Alfrescian Old Timer

Re: A New Beginning ...

LOL ... Great thanks for the solid responses. We already have a grand total of 10 persons wanting to join. I really hope more can join. My PA will handle the rest. LOL ... Just kidding!!! The key organizer is a very nice lady and she will contact you guys shortly for the ktv session. She is actually my boss, I am only the water-boy or postman.

As a pre·am·ble, before the grand meeting, she might want to start it off with a short durian trip. Those die-hard durian fans are welcome to join as she needs experts in durian talk. Her gal friend needs your steady guidance. Just let Miss BIG ORGANIZER knows.

I still hope Mr BIG LORD can find a bit of time to grace the meeting.

I, on behalf of the Miss BIG ORGANIZER, look forward to meet everyone here and have a great evening ...

in metta ...

2. Daydreamerz

Daydreamerz New Member

Hi Ikani,

You have an interesting thread and I like how you put your thought in words.

I am from Johor, started school in Singapore since primary 1. I am 38 this year, married to a Singaporean.

Like your generation story, my grandfather was a rubber tapper. My father was first gen Malaysian.

We lived in JB for almost 18 years before shifting to Singapore.

It is interesting to see how we are quite the opposite.

I am happy that most of you are making Malaysia your new home.

3. rotikok

rotikok Alfrescian Old Timer

Ok, then i regard that technology is what differ human being and rats. Technology, as you said, is double edge sword, but you should put your blame on old king rat and not technology. I do not quite see a direct linkage btw technoolgy vs mind control or tech vs freedom.

Likewise, i want to argue the opposite: More technology we have, the less mind control we will be facing. And the more technology we have, the more freedom we have. With technology, we can make use our humble resources more efficiently.

No need to give example, just common sense.

4. myrsing

myrsing Alfrescian Old Timer

More technology. More retrenchment. Less jobs available. Less food on the table. More unrest.