1. IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Members are encouraged to install GOM or HOLA or TUNNELBEAR for an added layer of protection.  The SEX forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ask leongsam: is moderator allowed to move normal thread to flame war?

Discussion in 'The Trivia HQ' started by ginfreely, Dec 24, 2016.

1. ginfreely

ginfreely Alfrescian Old Timer

That's what bastard zhihau did to my normal threads: "NEVER buy house in JB" and "what's your new year resolution". Both are normal threads and flame war only started by balapundek but my whole thread removed to flame war section.

That's not what zhihau has done for other threads attacked by flame war. He removed only the trolling posts for those threads to flame war section and those threads remained in courtyard section. I have already asked zhihau yesterday and he ignored my request to put back my previous thread. So I opened a new never buy house in JB thread and zhihau did the same thing again.

This is obviously gross injustice and unfair practice that only my threads attacked are moved wholesale to flame war or trivial section. Are you going to allow your moderator(s) to carry out discrimination of members?